Top Ten Tuesday in hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. The list this week is about ten things we are thankful for, be it authors or books or just about anything else!
- My dog is ( according to me at least) the most wonderful dog in the world and definitely one of my best friends. Well… most of the time- I now have a considerable amount of shoes with holes in them, thanks to him!
2. The author, Catherine Doyle, and her lovely book: Vendetta.
3. Reese’s peanut butter cups. I may have a slight addiction to them.
4. My school library and my local one too. Without them I probably wouldn’t have been able to read half the books I have.
5. My family and friends. I often take them for granted, assuming that they will always be there for me and they have never let me down.
6. Tea. Where would I be without a hot cup of tea to warm me every morning?
8. The Addams family. I have my mother to thank for making me watch this movie and I am so glad she did.
9. The book ‘Finding Audrey’ by Sophie Kinsella
10. And last but not least…. the author, Rainbow Rowell with her fabulous books: Carry On and Fangirl.