This month I was glad to say that I refrained from purchasing any novels for myself, but I did receive a few from friends and family for my birthday as well two that I won in a giveaway.
- Love in a Cold Climate by Nancy Mitford- This was my ‘classics’ read for the month and I was lucky enough to receive it as a gift from an aunt.
- Am I Normal Yet? and How Hard Can Love Be? by Holly Bourne- I’ve already read Am I Normal Yet? and I absolutely adored it, so I can’t wait to read Amber’s story and see how the series progresses.
- Rebel of the Sands by Alwyn Hamilton- When this stunning debut came out, I heard so many excellent reviews about it that I knew I had to pick it up. Those reviews held true and I really enjoyed reading this book.
- Cinder by Marissa Meyer- I was given this book as a birthday gift from my friend over at The Little Book Wolf and although I haven’t read it yet, I’ve been meaning to start the Lunar Chronicles for a while and now I have no excuse.
- The Dark Days Club by Alison Goodman- Ever since I heard this book was coming out and read the blurb, I knew it was right up my alley. I can’t wait to start it and I am almost certain I will be hooked form the beginning to the end.
* I also received Vendetta and Inferno by Catherine Doyle in a giveaway.*