As everyone knows, the Easter Holidays are fast approaching and since I am going abroad, I had to limit the number of books I carried with me. So without further ado, the 5 novels I am travelling with are:
- Kindred Spirits by Rainbow Rowell – This is a World Book Day novella all about Star Wars fans. Although I know little to nothing about Star Wars, I know that I am going to fall in love with Rowell’s newest characters.
- Beautiful broken things by Sara Barnard- This is the first novel that Barnard has written and I can’t wait to follow Caddy’s story as she comes to terms with all that’s going on around her and as she finds out more about her new friend.
- Wolf By Wolf by Ryan Graudin- You should know that I really do not like to read book set in any war period, however after reading the blurb and hearing so many stellar reviews about this book I had to pick it up form the library. Fingers crossed that this will be an exception to my aversion for war books, for me.
- How Hard Can Love Be? by Holly Bourne- I really enjoyed reading the first book in the Normals series and I definitely need to read Amber’s story to see where she goes and sees and learns while spending her holidays in America.
- Ten Things We Shouldn’t Have Done by Sarah Mlynowski- I’ve been meaning to read this for a while and with the holidays here I don’t have excuses.
What books are you reading this holiday? Do you have any plans for Easter?