For the last few months I have been plagued by the constant need to revise for up-coming exams and as a result neglected to post anything for a while. I have two months worth of books I have acquired, because of that, I have not had the chance to read or review.
I did not feature this in my last book haul, though in February I did go to the Launch of The Sleeping Prince by Melinda Salisbury, where you can probably guess what I picked up.
Starting in March, I picked up Kindred Spirits for World Book Day. Then, while I was in India, I picked up quite a few novels from the Oxford Book Depository.
- An Ember In the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir
- Send Me a Sign by Tiffany Schmidt
- In His Keeping by Maya Banks
- Fire and Flood by Victoria Scott
- Vivien’s Heavenly Ice Cream Shop by Abby Clements
In April, I was gifted Talking of Muskaan by Himanjali Sankar from some family friends, and I cannot wait to read my first Indian YA book.