Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. The topic this week is about the Ten Books That Have Been On Your Shelf (Or TBR List) From Before You Started Blogging That You STILL Haven’t Read Yet.
I honestly have so many book on my TBR list that I can’t they would probably fill to houses. Even before I started blogging (which wasn’t that long ago) I still kept lists of book that I wanted to read, although I am ashamed to say that I never got around to actually reading over half of these books. However, if I had to chose ten of those books that I want to get around to reading soon (meaning in the next month or so), these would be it:
- The Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
- Junk by Melvin Burgess
- Anna and the french kiss by Stephanie Perkins
- Adorkable by Sarra Manning
- Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
- The summer I turned pretty by Jenny Han
- An Abundance of Katherines by John Green
- Stormbreaker by Anthony Horowitz
- Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan
- Wuthering Heights by Emily Brontë
Which books are still on your TBR after all these years?
Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. The list this week is on: Top Ten New-To-Us Favorite Authors We Read For The First Time in 2015.
- Catherine Doyle
- Sophie Kinsella
- Robin Benway
- Nicola Yoon
- Stephen King- how did I not read his books sooner?
- Sarah J. Maas
- David Levithan
- Anthony Horowitz
- Rebecca Stead
- Stephanie Perkins
Who are your new favourite authors from 2015?
Top Ten Tuesday in hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. The list this week is about ten things we are thankful for, be it authors or books or just about anything else!
- My dog is ( according to me at least) the most wonderful dog in the world and definitely one of my best friends. Well… most of the time- I now have a considerable amount of shoes with holes in them, thanks to him!
2. The author, Catherine Doyle, and her lovely book: Vendetta.
3. Reese’s peanut butter cups. I may have a slight addiction to them.
4. My school library and my local one too. Without them I probably wouldn’t have been able to read half the books I have.
5. My family and friends. I often take them for granted, assuming that they will always be there for me and they have never let me down.
6. Tea. Where would I be without a hot cup of tea to warm me every morning?
8. The Addams family. I have my mother to thank for making me watch this movie and I am so glad she did.
9. The book ‘Finding Audrey’ by Sophie Kinsella
10. And last but not least…. the author, Rainbow Rowell with her fabulous books: Carry On and Fangirl.